Meditation Made Easy
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to find time for a practice that sticks.
- Accessible practices to help you get grounded and fuel your life.
About this Course
Intimidated by meditation and mindfulness? Maybe you've heard of their benefits, but you aren't sure where to start. Let meditation teacher Almeiri Santos guide you through how to start a beautiful practice that will bring you peace and increased awareness.
About the Teacher
1. What to Expect from MeditatingBegin to understand the benefits of a meditation practice.11 min
2. Which Meditation to Start WithCheck in with yourself to decide which meditation style will best support you.16 min
3. How Can I Meditate to Relax?Want to feel calm and relaxed? Meditation can enhance your ability to connect with the innate energy of relaxation.12 min
4. What Does It Mean to Center Myself?Once centered, you are in a position to respond, rather than react, to situations in your life.12 min
5. How Can I Find Time to Meditate?Feel like you can't add one more thing to your to-do list? Learn to become a master of your own time.12 min
6. How Can I Focus My Wandering Mind?Learn to play with the gaps in your wandering mind by becoming aware of them.8 min
7. How Do I Become Aware of My Thoughts?Use the technique of mindfulness to observe the thoughts that cross your mind, while not engaging with them.13 min