4 Steps to Tame Anger
In this four-session course on anger, you will:
- Identify what anger feels like within you.
- Get curious about what makes you angry.
- Practice tools to soothe and process your anger.
About this course
Anger happens to the best of us. But it's how we respond to reactive feelings that dictates our wellbeing. In this course, join meditation teacher Lama Yeshe to learn how to get ahead of angry feelings before they become painful.
About the teacher
1. Understanding AngerFind out what happens to your brain and body whenever you are angry.18 mins
2. Finding Your Triggers - Part 1Identify what situations typically set you off.14 mins
3. Finding Your Triggers - Part 2Learn who pushes your buttons.11 mins
4. Get Your Antidotes ReadyImplement these remedies whenever you feel anger rising.14 mins