Practices for Positive Karma
In this 5-session course, you'll learn:
- What is karma according to Buddhist philosophy and how it affects our lives.
- The natural laws of cause and effect.
- Methods to change your karma for happier, more-peaceful living.
About this course
Take your future into your hands by joining Buddhism teacher, the Venerable Lhundup Jamyang to learn the practices that can change your karma for better living.
About the teacher
1. Whatever We Experience Is KarmaLearn how everyday experiences provide insight about karma.17 mins
2. Instigating ChangeLearn to purify your karma to limit suffering.13 mins
3. Letting Go of Negative HabitsPractice the remaining purifying powers to clear obstacles.15 mins
4. Preventing Negative Seeds From RipeningPrevent negative karmic seeds from ripening and create a better life.11 mins
5. Nourishing Positive SeedsRecognize the seeds that feed good karma and ripen into happy experiences.14 mins