Whirling For Deep Healing
In this 3-session course, we will:
- Learn new ways to support the body.
- Identify and address pain patterns, sleep disturbances, and imbalances in the nervous system.
- Work with restlessness, grief, and anxiety to find stillness in wellbeing.
About this course
Whirling is an ancient Sufi spinning practice that teaches how to become the steady witness of all that's swirling around us — both literally and figuratively. This three-session mini course teaches how to use this powerful movement meditation to discover your body's potential for self-healing and transformation.
About the teacher
1. Somatic Experience: Movement & StillnessUnderstand the body as a self-regulating, self-correcting organism for movement.21 mins
2. Stillness Conciousness and Witness ConciousnessThrough meditation, learn how to awaken the witness within you.23 mins
3. The 3 SurrendersLearn how to be quiet, still, and solitary — for deep peace and healing.25 mins